Monday, August 21, 2006

 
Monday

Special K Cereal (with Skim Milk) - 6 points

Chicken Teriyaki Bowl w/ rice - 10 points

Chicken Lo-Mein Bowl (Pei Wei) - 19 points

TOTAL - 35 points (31)

Damn Pei Wei. Apparently one bowl has TWO servings. So what I thought was 9 or 10 points was actually 19 points. I should have realized that it was too good to be true. No gym today. If I work past 8PM, I'm not in the mood to go to the gym. Tomorrow is probably a No, so Wed and Thurs I really need to go.

Another note on Pei Wei. How could that be TWO servings? If you serve it to me in one container, I'm going to eat it all, that's what guys do............................stupid Pei Wei.

Ok, time to focus, I look towards our great President, who says frequently, "stay the course"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?