Sunday, August 27, 2006

 

Saturday

3 Weight Watcher's Muffins (3.25 pts each) - 10 points
1 bottle Sunkist Orange Juice - 4 points

Turkey & Swiss Sandwich (Vine's Sports Bar) - 11 points
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce - 3 points
1/2 serving Cole Slaw - 3 points

TOTAL - 31 points (31)

So I got the Turkey & Swiss Sandwich served with Cole Slaw at the Vine's Sports Bar. Basically I took what would be a 10 inch Turkey Sub at Subway and added points for the Swiss cheese. I didn't consume all of the dipping sauce and the Cole Slaw. So I finished on target for today. I need to be more careful when eating out though. 17 points for that meal total is an educated guess based on comparisons, but still a guess. But the moment of truth is tomorrow.

I got on the scale today at the gym (that means I've gone 3 times this week) but only to see if I was less than 274 lbs (implying that I lost weight this week), and yes I am less than 274. My guess for tomorrow is that I will come in at 271.5 lbs.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?