Sunday, August 13, 2006

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 276.00 lbs

Weight Lost: 7.25 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 76.00 lbs

Ok, so I was a little surprised that I've dropped 7 pounds in 8 days. I was expecting 4. The last 2 times I made a serious effort to lose weight, I dropped a lot the first week. I feel the reason why is that my body is quickly adjusting to the fact that I am eating less...........a lot less. If you know me, I can really go on an eating spree.

I expect to keep losing 2-4 pounds a week until I get around the 240s, then I think the pace will slow, with the last 25 being the hardest to lose.

I did not work out today because they were closing when I got there, so I need to go tomorrow!

If I lose at the rate of 1.91 lbs per week I should make it by May 18th.

278 Days until May 18th.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?