Sunday, August 20, 2006

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 274.00 lbs

Weight Lost: 9.25 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 74.00 lbs

Ok, I was about a half-a-pound off on the prediction, but I will take a 2 lb loss anytime. I really think I could have dropped another pound if I went to the gym 3 times this week, instead of once. I went today, but I got there 15 minutes before they closed, so I just hit the treadmill.

The goal this week should be to make it to the gym. Twice during Monday-Friday and go on both Saturday and Sunday. That would be 4 times for the week. I think that would translate into 3 less pounds.

Since I am now below 275 lbs. I am only allowed 31 points a day for food. When I get below 250 it goes down to 29, and at 225 it becomes 27. I have really been lights out when I have travelled or gone out to eat, that's great news. I just need to get to the gym a little more. OK, stay tuned, we'll see where I weigh in next week.

271 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?