Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 
Tuesday................

Special K Cereal (with Skim Milk) - 6 points

HC Chicken Margiherta Meal - 7 points

3 Taco Bell Beef Soft Tacos (5 pts each) - 15 points

Fruit & Nut Granola Bar - 3 points

TOTAL - 31 points (33)

There was no gym today. I had to work late and got a flat tire. MUST GO TOMORROW!!!!!

In case you're wondering there's a website that calculates the points for restaurants, so I'm not making up numbers. It looks bad to eat at Taco Bell, but not everything there is bad. It's all about moderation and control. So far I seem to have both. Now I just need to go to the gym. The plan right now is to go Thursday and Sat or Sun. I'd like to go both days, but I'm going to be busy. I'd go today (Wed) but I have do deal with my flat tire.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?