Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 
Wednesday

Special K Cereal (with Skim Milk) - 6 points

Chicken Quesadilla (Taco Bell) - 13 points

Beef Soft Taco (Taco Bell) - 4 points

1 Bowl Progresso Chicken Soup - 4 points

Fruit & Nut Granola Bar - 3 points

TOTAL - 30 points (31)

The webpage that shows the point values for restaurants was wrong on the value of the chicken quesadilla. The webpage said that it was 9 points. Taco Bell's page says 13 points. It was also off on the Soft Taco, stating that it was 5 points. It was actually 4. I think I might do some research on places I frequent to find more accurate values.

I usually bring the Chicken Teriyaki Bowl to work, but many days I get sick of being in the office and wander somewhere to get lunch. I should probably wander over to Subway soon.

Did I go to the gym today?................................yep. The key is going tomorrow since I am unlikely to go on Friday. If I go tomorrow and Saturday AND Sunday. This could be a big week.

Right now I do the treadmill for 20 minutes. Walk .75 miles Run .25 miles Walk the rest. I usually get 1.35 miles in 20 minutes. As I lose more weight I'll increase the ratio of running vs. walking. I also do a few of the weight machines. I probably will not move over to free weights until I drop below 250.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?