Friday, September 01, 2006

 
Friday

Special K Cereal (with Skim Milk) - 6 points

6" Subway Cold Cut Combo - 8 points

Baked Lays Chips (Subway) - 2 points

Dinner Casesar Salad - 10 points
Grilled Baja Chicken Sandwich - 10 points

TOTAL - 36 points (31)

I just should have said NO to the side salad and I would have been fine today. Sometimes I just want to slap myself. It may not seem like a big deal right now, I probably will lose weight this week, but what you have to understand is that in a few months I will be down to 27 points a day, and it will be much more difficult to lose weight. I need to maintain discipline now.

No gym today, gym tomorrow, and hopefully Sunday.

Comments:
Jeff, what is all this about? I applaud your efforts to better yourself. And i can't help feeling I was part of the problem what with the 500 trips to Taco Bell. I hope Wes Clark Nextel Whores trips and dies.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?