Saturday, September 23, 2006

 
Saturday

3 Fruit & Nut Granola Bars - 9 points

Lean Ole Chicken Burrito - 7 points

Progresso Chicken Soup - 4 points

Easy Mac - 5 points

Healthy Choice Ice Cream Sandwich - 3 points

TOTAL - 28 points (31)

Ok, heading into tomorrow's weigh-in. I got on the scale today and I come in below 263 lbs. In fact I have reached the 1/4 mark. I also weigh less than 262 lbs. I've gone to the gym 3 times this week (Tue, Thurs, Sat). Tomorrow will make 4 trips. I'm trying to find the magic formula to lose 2.5 pounds a week. I don't think I have found it though, I expect a 2 lb loss tomorrow bringing me to 261 lbs where I'll be knocking on the door of the 250s. We will see what happens tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?