Sunday, September 03, 2006

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 267.25 lbs

Weight Lost: 16.00 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 67.25 lbs

WOW! I lost 4.25 lbs this week. How did I do it? Well, here are a few things that contributed:

Monday - Chicken Caesar Salad (Kaddykorner Bar) - 16 points
Tuesday - Chicken Caesar Wrap - 13 points
1 Cup of Pasta (Side Dish) - 3 points
Friday - Dinner Casesar Salad - 10 points
Grilled Baja Chicken Sandwich - 10 points

I probably overvalued all the items above, especailly the wrap.

I went to the gym 4 times this week, which means working out is really paying off.

It's unlikely that I'll lose 4 lbs in a week after this week. Its actually not healthy to lose any more than this in a week. Strong week this week. I'm montivated to keep it up.

Here's my progress thus far: Blue = Actual weight loss Purple = pace needed to reach the goal by May 18th.




257 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?