Sunday, September 10, 2006

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 265.00 lbs

Weight Lost: 18.25 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 65.00 lbs

(Edit - The scale was wrong. It was actually a 2 lb loss, which is about normal, I thought something was up, that would have been the easiest 4 lb loss ever)

(I need to lose 3 pounds this week to reach the 1/4 mark, everything below is what I wrote yesterday. The graph has been updated.)

So, I lost 4 lbs again this week. The exercise is just melting the pounds away. I went to the gym 4 times this week, including a run of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Again, I don't look all that different, but there's a lot more real estate between my waist and my pants. With 1 more pound lost I will be 1/4 of the way there.

I'm getting more confident every day that I will reach my end goal, but I realize that there is a long way to go. I write this every week, but once I get below 230 lbs, it will become a lot more difficult.

There's a very good chance that I will be below 230 lbs by New Year's Day.

Here's my progress so far:


250 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?