Sunday, September 17, 2006

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 263.00 lbs

Weight Lost: 20.25 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 63.00 lbs

I'm now where I thought I was last week. I failed to reach the 1/4 mark. I'm disappointed, I went to the gym 5 times this week and stayed under on points, but only lost 2 pounds. I'm worried that if I do less I will lose less. I need to maintain a stronger pace for the next few weeks. Losing 2.5 a week is the pace I need to maintain for the next few weeks.

My workout is becoming more intense with more running versus walking, and my endurace during the running portion has been very good.

There are going to be some tremendous challenges along the way, but so far I've shown real committment and I know that I will come in next Sunday weighing less than 263 lbs.

Here's my progress below:
(The further away I am from the purple line the better because my rate of weight loss will slow down in a few months)

243 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?