Wednesday, September 06, 2006

 
Wednesday

2 Blueberry Muffins (Einsteins) - 10 points
Small Orange Juice - 2 points

Chicken Teryaki Bowl - 10 points

Bowl of Chicken Soup - 4 points

Healthy Choice Fudge Bar - 2 points

TOTAL - 28 points (31)

Under again, check. Went to the gym, check. The problem right now is that I'm going to see my family tomorrow night, so no gym tomorrow. Will I go Friday, Saturday, and Sunday? The key is going on Friday, but I usually hang out with the staff on friday night. A decision will need to be made. I'm sure Jake will try his hardest to convince me to bypass the gym. Damn Jake.

Yesterday marked the 1 month mark of my quest for 200 pounds. I've lost 16 so far. I don't really look all that different (I still look fat), but believe me I've noticed the missing 16 pounds.

Election Day is 2 months from tomorrow and there's a strong possibility that I will wind up losing 35 pounds by November 7th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?