Sunday, October 08, 2006

 
1/3 of the way there!!!!

Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 254.75 lbs

Weight Lost: 28.50 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 54.75 lbs

I went to Costco and bought size 40 pants, and they now fit me! BOOYA! I'm also closing in on the other 2 milestones that I mentioned last Sunday:

1. Another 4.75 lbs lost means I go down to 29 points a day for food.

2. Another 4.75 lbs lost, and I no longer use the "250" lb increment on the scale to weigh myself.

The increase in running on the treadmill is make a difference. I actually feel that I can now go further after I have reach a 1/2 mile. I will probablt wait a week or two before I increase the running.

Here's my progress thus far:

222 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?