Tuesday, October 17, 2006

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 254.50 lbs

Weight Lost: 28.75 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 54.50 lbs

Well after a great week last week, I got complacent and went off track. This is unacceptable. The following is the list of bullshit that I had no business eating:

3 slices Papa John's Cheese Pizza - 18 points
2 slices of Papa John's Pizza - 14 points
2 Blueberry Muffins (Einsteins) - 10 points
Ham and Bean Soup - 8 points (but really who the f*ck knows)
3 Slices of Z Pizza - 30 points

I went to the gym 5 times last week, so that crap above was what cause the downfall this week. I have a long way to go and I will never make it by losing focus the way I did this past week. Now I only have 6 days until the next weigh in so I may not see much on Sunday, but things are going to start changing. Beginning IMMEDIATELY I will be doing the following:

1. NOT EATING ANYTHING THAT I CANNOT SCORE

2. Going down to 29 points a day

3. Staying under each day on points


That should correct this probelm. Today I realized that I need to treat each day like it's the first day so that I understand that this is a marathon not a sprint.

Here's my "progress: thus far:



214 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?