Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 
Monday

Special K Cereal w/ skim milk - 6 points

Chicken Quesadilla quarter piece (Wyndham Restaurant) - 4 points
Southwestern Caesar Salad (Wyndham Restaurant) - 12 points

Progresso Chicken Soup - 4 points

Healthy Choice Ice Cream Sandwich - 3 points

TOTAL - 29 points (29)

Crisis was averted earlier today at the Wyndham when we were treated to a free lunch and the table was filled with free appetizers. I probably could have done without the piece of quesadilla, but I recovered. I went to the gym tonight and ran ONE MILE on the treadmill for the first time in almost THREE YEARS. I was a gassed at the end of the run, but I consider this a good omen for future success. Still a ways to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?