Monday, January 08, 2007

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 236.75 lbs

Weight Lost: 46.50 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 36.75 lbs

I gained about 4 pounds over the holiday, but I lost it in about a week, but now the tough part is ahead. I really need to put together 2 consecutive weeks of 2 pounds or more lost. I have not accomplished this feat since the October.

Now that I started my new job life is a little more regimented now which helps. This past week I went to the gym 4 times, not the 5 trips that are needed. So again.....

Stay under on the points + 5 trips to the gym this week = another 2 pounds lost.

As you can see below I have drifted towards the pace line. If I am to make it by May 18th I need to be consistent for the next 4 1/2 months.


131 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?