Monday, January 22, 2007

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 232.50 lbs

Weight Lost: 50.75 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 32.50 lbs

I only lost .75 pounds for the week. I went to the gym 4 times for the week. There is a lack of focus right now. I'm seriously most of the way there, and I'm fucking up now. Unbelievable!

I'm fooled by my progress, I weighed this much before I gained 50 pounds, and I was still fat then, which means, I AM STILL FAT RIGHT NOW!!!!

Last time I checked the title isn't "232 or Bust"

The bottom line is that I'm taking care of business on the treadmill but my eating is sloppy. If I am going to make it I can't cheat on food or eat stupid bullshit like cookies.

If you see me please slap me in my face or kick me in the ass, it is needed right now!

Here's my "progress" so far:

117 Days until May 18th. (Maybe if I actually try, I'll make it by then)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?