Sunday, February 04, 2007

 
2/3 GOAL REACHED!!!!

Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 227.25 lbs

Weight Lost: 56.00 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 27.25 lbs

I put the pedal to the metal this week and surged past the 2/3 mark. More importantly I lost 2+ lbs for 2 consecutive weeks. This is the pace that I need to maintain to make it by May 18th. I'm feelin' good. I could do better on food, and need to because it is only going to get harder as I approach 200 lbs.

Another 6.5 pounds lost and I will reach the 3/4 mark.

This is really crucial territory here. I have made it into the 220s twice in the last 8 years and went backwards. IT'S TIME TO FINISH THE JOB.

Here's my progress so far:

103 Days until May 18th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?