Sunday, March 11, 2007

 
3/4 OF THE WAY THERE!!!

Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 218.75 lbs

Weight Lost: 64.50 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 18.75 lbs

(EDIT - MARCH 12th - Yeah I was right, most of this was water loss because of my hike on saturday. It was still a great week anyways.)

.....WHOA! From Sunday to Sunday this was probably the best week I have put together in the last 7 months. My eating was solid every day this week, and I ran a 5K on the treadmill, hiked about 5 miles, and went to the gym 6 times this week, SIX TIMES!!!!!

I have a feeling that some of this weeks loss can be attributed to water loss, so I could gain a pound or two back, but I am still in outstanding shape. 200 lbs or less by May 20th is looking very likely. I'm getting close.

Here's my progress thus far:



70 Days until May 20th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?