Monday, March 26, 2007

 
Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 214.50 lbs

Weight Lost: 68.75 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 14.50 lbs

My level of exercise this week was outstanding. I went to the gym 6 times this week, and set a personal best time for my 1 mile, 2 mile, 5K runs. I also ran 4 miles today. The problem this week is that my eating was not disciplined. I know that if I work out more I have a higher margin of error on food, but if I control both I could lose the last 14 pounds much sooner. I've had peaks and valleys during this journey, so I'm not surprised that my eating was a little sloppy the last 2-3 weeks, now is the time to finish strong. I can do this, 7-8 weeks from now I will be there at the finish line.

Here's my progress thus far:

56 Days until May 20th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?