Thursday, May 03, 2007

 
Wednesday - 18 Days Left - 5.00 lbs remaining

Yoplait Peach Yogurt - 2 points

Fruit and Nut Granola Bar - 3 points

Progresso Chicken Soup - 4 points

Green Apple - 2 points

Chicken Caesar Salad (Zipps Sports Bar) - 12 points

2 Fruit and Nut Granola Bars - 6 points

TOTAL - 29 points (27)

2 miles = 17:31. pretty good at the gym. The salad was not very big. Getting ready for the big push this weekend. The plan is to gut out 5K tomorrow, Saturday - hike Camelback AND THEN go to the YMCA for some treadmill action, and wrap it up on Sunday with my 4-5 mile run with John. I am so close I can barely stand it. I've been over on points the last 2 days. Tomorrow I need to correct myself.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?