Sunday, June 10, 2007

 
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 194.00 lbs

Weight Lost: 89.25 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 17.00 lbs

I have righted the ship and am back on course. I don't know how I lost 6 pounds this week, but I did. My hike to Camelback probably helped the cause. In addition, it is just warmer outside now so I just sweat more.

I did ok on eating this week, but more discipline is always needed. I'm trying to drop as many as I can before my vacation to D.C. in July.

I am a little concerned that I didn't run 5K this week on the treadmill. I need to up the level of running again. I was good this week, but lucky. The next 17 pounds are going to be a fight, a fight I look forward to winning this summer.

Here's my progress thus far (that's a wild fluctuation the past 4 weeks):
56 Days until August 5th.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?