Sunday, August 05, 2007

 
One Year Later

Start Weight: 283.25 lbs

Current Weight: 196.00 lbs

Weight Lost: 87.25 lbs

Weight Left to Lose: 19.00 lbs

Here we are one year later. I remember August 5th 2006 quite well. It was Day One of a journey that is not quite over.

I remember the last bad thing I ate on August 4th 2006 was a McFlurry from McDonalds after hanging out on a Friday night at the Pederson Campaign Finance House playing MarioKart with Jake and Mitch.

There was nothing special about August 4th, or really any other day around that time. The only special thing that happened was I decided there was no time like the present.

Those first few weeks were so critical. If I had failed then I'd still be a fat blubbery mess today. I was so focused, even when I fell I got back up and continued.

I wish I could recapture that spirit once again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?