Friday, October 05, 2007

 
Thursday - 66 Days Left - 20.00 lbs remaining

3 Fruit and Nut Granola Bars - 9 points

Yoplait Peach Yogurt - 2 points

Progresso Chicken Soup - 4 points

Green Apple - 2 points

Southwestern Turkey Wrap - 12 points

Cole Slaw - 4 points

TOTAL - 35 points (25)

Ok, too many on Thursday, but its ok, I just need to get back on track for the weekend push. I got curious at the gym and I got on the scale, I have certainly lost weight this week. Ran 2 miles on the treadmill.

Comments:
I cant imagine a more will testing time then the holidays, best wishes.

I also heard an interesting weight/breakfast related fact today...apparently sumo wrestlers dont eat breakfast when they're trying to gain weight. This slows their metabolism for the day and they pack it on.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?